in philosophy from Carleton College, and completed Stanford University's Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders.
What does EPNL stand for?
EPNL stands for Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders (Stanford University; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPNL
We have 1 other meaning of EPNL in our Acronym Attic
- École du Personnel Navigant d'Essais et de Réception (French: School Personnel Test Flight and Reception)
- Electric Power Network Efficiency and Security (NSF)
- El Paso Natural Gas (Company)
- Electric Power and Natural Gas (various companies)
- European Petroleum Negotiators Group (est. 1984)
- Elliot Park Neighborhood Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Extreme Perversity Normalization Initiative
- Effective Perceived Noise Level
- Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Elf Petroleum Nigeria Ltd. (Lagos, Nigeria)
- European Parkinson's Nurses Network
- East Portland Neighborhood Office (Oregon)
- Elijio Panti National Park (Belize)
- Eyre Peninsula Natural Resources Management (Australia)
- Electro Plated Nickel Silver
- English Place-Name Society
- European Paediatric Neurology Society (formerly European Federation of Child Neurology Societies)
- Early Payoff
- Earthnet Programme Office
- Eastern Pacific Ocean
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 15, 2002 Three local arts leaders have been accepted to the first class of the Stanford University Graduate School of Business Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders, a joint effort between Stanford University and National Arts Stabilization, one of the country's leading arts management consulting firms.