McKesson shareholders voted by 78 percent to reject the company's executive pay plan last year," said Ken Hall, General Secretary-Treasurer of the Teamsters Union, "And still this board refuses to address what could amount to more than a quarter billion dollar executive pay give-away.
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Executive Pay Plan (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Erythrocyte Protoporphyrin
- Erythrohepatic Protoporphyria
- Essential Platinum Records (catalog number for their releases)
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Estimated Patient Portion (insurance)
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Partnership Project
- European People's Party
- Évaluation des Pratiques Professionnelles (French: Evaluation of Professional Practices)
- Ex Pecunia Publica (Latin:Through Public Money, epigraphy)
- Excess Parachute Payment (IRS)
- Executive Planning Panel
- Executive Potential Program (various organizations)
- Exercise Planning Process
- Expanded Polypropylene
- Experimental Products Program (Army Research Lab)
- Expert Patients Programme (chronic illness trial; UK)
- Exposure Prone Procedure (medicine)
- Extended Payment Plan (various companies)
- Extended Planning Period
- Extended Projection Principle (linguistic theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are more likely to be knowledgeable about a wider range of forms of compensation than those not exposed to executive pay plans.
Global Banking News-April 18, 2012--Shareholders reject executive pay plan at Citi(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
Opposition to last year's executive pay plan was focused on a big bonus paid to Tim Mason, the head of Tesco's loss-making US business.
The bank is soon to hold its annual meeting - on May 27 - when it will seek investor approval for an overhauled executive pay plan.
Shareholders in the bank - which is 83 per cent owned by the state after being rescued by the taxpayer - will vote on the group's executive pay plans at their annual meeting in Edinburgh.
INVESTORS in taxpayer-backed Lloyds Banking Group yesterday protested over executive pay plans at the firm's annual general meeting.
INVESTORS in taxpayerbacked Lloyds Banking Group protested over executive pay plans at the firm's annual general meeting.