Apostola compared that 90-plus page document to the original draft, both products of a joint effort of the city's Executive Office of Economic Development and the Worcester Business Development Corp.
What does EOED stand for?
EOED stands for Executive Office of Economic Development (Worcester, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOED
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (employment)
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation
- Eastern Ohio Education Association (est. 1869)
- Executive Office of Economic Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Executive Office of Environmental Affairs (Massachusetts)
- Electro-Optical Evaluation Complex (USAF)
- Emergence of European Communities (archaeological projects)
- European Organization for Economic Cooperation (est. 1948; American Marshall Plan funds)
- Extra Ordinary Every Day (exhibition)
- Eastern Oklahoma Economic Development District
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (Massachusetts)
- European Offender Employment Forum
- Earth Observation Expert Group (UK Natural Environment Research Council)
- Ethylene Oxide Ethylene Glycol
- Electronic Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Electro-Optics, Environment and Materials Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Eastern Oklahoma Ear, Nose and Throat, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- East of England Orchestra (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its draft Theatre District Master Plan, developed with the city's Executive Office of Economic Development and available at the city's website, puts QCC's expansion downtown into wider context.
in conjunction with the city's Executive Office of Economic Development.
Other changes recommended by the city manager include changing the name of the Office and Economic and Neighborhood Development to the Executive Office of Economic Development, and renaming the Economic Development Division within the office to the Business Assistance Division.
He said homeowners facing mortgage problems can contact the state Executive Office of Economic Development mortgage assistance centers by calling (888)-995-HOPE.