What does EMECI stand for?
EMECI stands for Executive Master of Economic Crime Investigation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Educational Manual for Evidence-Based Chiropractic (Oregon)
- Eastern Maine Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering Center
- Electromagnetic Effects Capability (US NASA)
- Electromagnetic Environmental Compatibility
- Engineered Manufacturing and Equipment Company (Marysville, OH)
- European Marine Energy Centre
- European Marine Equipment Council (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Mineral Engineering Course (est. 1998)
- European Major Exhibition Centres Association
- Electromagnetic Ecology
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Control System
- Environmental Management of Enclosed Coastal Seas
- Eastern Mediterranean (shipping routes)
- Eastern Mediterranean Resources Public Limited
- Emergency Medicine
- Entrepreneurial Management and Executive Development
- Estimated Minimum Effective Dose
- Early Modern English Dictionaries Database
- European Medical Electronic Data Interchange