Another executive who will be elevated to the executive leadership team is David Simmons, who was previously head of the company's established products business and will now also be responsible for emerging markets.
What does ELT stand for?
ELT stands for Executive Leadership Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELT
We have 112 other meanings of ELT in our Acronym Attic
- Entrance-Level Training
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Téléphonie (French telecommunications company)
- Entry Level Test (education; various locations)
- Entry Level Training
- Environmental Liability Transfer (St. Louis, MO)
- Espace Langue Tokyo (French; Japanese language school)
- Euglobulin Lysis Time (blood test)
- Evacuation Liaison Team (US FEMA)
- Every Little Thing (band; Beatle's song)
- Excise Law Times (India)
- Extended Leadership Meeting (Newlife Church; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Extended Limits Test
- External Link
- Extraction, Load, and Transfer
- Extremely Large Telescopes
- Elenika Tahydromeia (Greek postal services)
- English Language Teachers' Association
- English Language Teaching Assistant
- Enhancing Lives through Action (est. 2003; Philadelphia, PA)
- Equitable Life Trapped Annuitants (est. 2003; finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Homer will be joining the Executive Leadership Team as Executive Vice-President Operations and Customer Service.
With that in mind, Pressler and the executive leadership team realized that Gap had to undergo a significant cultural transformation.
MedGuard was carefully conceived by our executive leadership team, who boast over 100 years of combined correctional health and jail experience," stated Jeff Reasons, CEO and president, MedGuard Health Services and Southern Health Partners.
During Harvest Partners' ownership, Evenflo strengthened its executive leadership team and improved its sourcing strategy, while continually launching innovative products into the marketplace.
Nasdaq: NSTR) today announced important additions to its executive leadership team.
By expanding the executive leadership team with a COO of Stephen's caliber, we will enhance our ability to focus and execute on a global scale.
In his new post, Megura becomes an integral part of the Intervoice executive leadership team and will be responsible for sales and business development throughout the Western hemisphere which represents 60 percent of Intervoice's business.