Ashley began her professional career at Andersen Consulting, and at the Chief Executive Leadership Institute.
What does ELI stand for?
ELI stands for Executive Leadership Institute (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELI
We have 101 other meanings of ELI in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Lift Importer
- Energy Louisiana Inc
- Engineering Leadership Institute (various locations)
- English Language Institute (El Salvador)
- Entreprises Localement Innovantes (French: Locally Innovative Companies)
- Environmental Laboratories, Inc. (est. 1982; various locations)
- Environmental Law Institute
- European Language Institute
- European Laser Institute
- Every Library in ILLINET (Illinois Library Network)
- Experiential Learning International (Denver, CO)
- Extended Learning Institute (Northern Virginia Community College)
- Extra Low Impurity
- Extra Low Interstitial (Grade)
- Explain Like I'm Five
- Eagle Lake Improvement Association (Michigan)
- Elkhart Lake Improvement Association (Elkhart Lake, WI)
- Elleniko Logotechniko kai Istoriko Archeio (Society of Greek Literary and Historical Archives)
- Enzyme Labeled Anti-Isotype Assay (biochemistry)
- European Language Industry Association, Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with the Physicians Executive Leadership Institute (PELI), GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Use of Mobile Learning category for courses developed that teach medical professionals how to use Strategic Management and Financial Decision Making.
In 2009 he participated in the League for Innovation Executive Leadership Institute for community college executives in Phoenix.
In recognition of his thought-leadership, Liveris was honored with the 2011 Distinguished Performance Award for Excellence in Public Policy from the Committee for Economic Development, the 2011 International Leadership Award from the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) and the 2011 Legend in Leadership by the Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute.
She took coursework in the graduate studies program of the University of Maryland Eastern Shore educational leadership doctoral program, and participated in the executive leadership institute program with the League for Innovation in the Community College.
Mankins Managing Partner Marakon Associates San Francisco * Jeffrey Sonnenfeld Associate Dean, Executive Programs Yale School of Management President and CEO Chief Executive Leadership Institute New Haven * Kyung H.
Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, president of The Chief Executive Leadership Institute in Atlanta, Ga.
NFBPA conducts a variety of professional development and training programs for its membership including an Executive Leadership Institute, a mentor program a Bridges Summer Intern program and a South African Leadership Training Program.