In addition to plans to bolster the existing force of 23,000 American troops in Kuwait, just to Iraq's south, the Obama Administration is also devising plans for increased naval presence in the Persian Gulf, added air and naval bases and ports of call, and a new level of military coordination with the Gulf Cooperation Council, a report in the Executive Intelligence Review quoted a report issued today by the Lyndon LaRouche Political Action Committee (LaRouche PAC) as saying.
What does EIR stand for?
EIR stands for Executive Intelligence Review (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EIR
We have 108 other meanings of EIR in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Information Register (GSM)
- Equipment Interchange Receipt
- Equipment Interchange Report (trucking)
- Espace Inter-Ressources (French: Inter-Area Resources)
- Established Income Range
- Establishment Inspection Report (US FDA)
- Ethics Issues Report (EU)
- Études Italiennes et Roumaines (French: Italian and Romanian Studies)
- Euronext Interest Rate (futures)
- Excess Information Rate (frame relay)
- Exercise-Induced Rhinitis
- Exposure Information Report
- Extended Information Rate (data communications)
- Extended Inquiry Response (Bluetooth)
- External Independent Review (US Department of Energy)
- External Information Requirement
- External Intelligence Requirement
- External Interrupt Request
- Electricity Industry Reform Act (New Zealand)
- Epidemiological Investigation of Rheumatoid Arthritis (medical research study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reports suggested that Mr Fayed would face questioning over his supposed links with Mr Tomlinson and with the American-based Internet website Executive Intelligence Review, which published a copy of the list last week.
The Record were able to access the website of American magazine Executive Intelligence Review - who are discussing their latest issue with lawyers.