AusGroup Limited subsidiary AGC Industries Pty Ltd ( AGC ), a leading Australian-based construction and fabrication company, has appointed Mr Michael Bourke to the position of Executive General Manager Operations, effective immediately.
What does EGM stand for?
EGM stands for Executive General Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EGM
We have 51 other meanings of EGM in our Acronym Attic
- Eric's Game Music (website)
- Escadron de Gendarmerie Mobile (French: Mobile Police Squadron)
- Estonian Green Movement (est. 1988)
- Estudio General de Medios (Spanish: General Means Study)
- États Généraux du Multilinguisme (French: General Estates of Overseas Multilingualism)
- Euro GeoGrafiche Mencattini (Italian tourism publisher)
- European Gypsy Moth
- Everett Gospel Mission (Everett, WA)
- Every Generation Ministries
- Executive Gaming Monthly
- Expert Group Meeting
- Export General Manifests
- Extended Gauge Model
- Extragenomic Marker
- Extraordinary General Meeting
- Epilepsy with Grand Mal Seizures on Awakening
- Ethylene Glycol Methacrylate
- Ethylene Glycol Mono Acetate
- European Gay and Lesbian Manager Association (Berlin, Germany)
- European Generic Medicines Association (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Executive General Manager will be an active member of the Nissan Australia Management Operating Committee, and will be responsible for brand and model line marketing, national sales, product planning and dealer performance.
AX) has appointed Peter Thodey as the executive general manager of specialised group assets for managing an orderly exit from the discontinued businesses associated within the bank's division nabCapital, effective September 1, 2009.
The workshop week was hosted by Vadim Kasparov and Natasha Kasparov, executive general manager and artistic director of the Kannon Dance Company, and was conducted with the support of the Administration of the Culture Committee of St.
0 specifications launches a new era of interoperable server management," said Masahiro Kitano, executive general manager, Enterprise Server Division, Hitachi, Ltd.
Joiner has been with NAB since 2006, when he joined as executive general manager of the office of Chief Executive Australia.
I am pleased that the Board has expressed confidence in us by renewing our contract based upon the results that we have achieved and the hard work that has been done," said Ken Silverman, executive general manager at Riverbay for Marion Scott.
Hitachi also is participating in the Apache Muse open source project which has implemented WSDM," said Takao Nakamura, Executive General Manager, Software Division, Hitachi Ltd.