Also named an executive general adjuster (financial), she will manage and handle select losses for GTS.
What does EGA stand for?
EGA stands for Executive General Adjuster (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGA
We have 72 other meanings of EGA in our Acronym Attic
- Equity Growth Account
- Ermont Golf Association (France)
- Estimated Gestational Age (obstetrics)
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
- ethylene glycol adipate
- European Gaucher Alliance (Europe)
- European Generic medicines Association
- European Golf Association (Switzerland)
- Evolved Gas Analysis
- Evolved Gas Analyzer (scientific device for studying gases)
- Exhaust Gas Analyzer
- Extended Graphics Array
- Extended Guarantee Annuity
- extraneous and gratuitous acronym
- Edina Girls Athletic Association (Edina, MN)
- EGEE (Enabling Grids for E-Science in Europe) Generic Applications Advisory Panel
- Escuela de Gestión de Alimentos y Bebidas (Spanish: School of Food and Beverage Management)
- European General Agreement Board
- Elgin Grabouw Angling Club (South Africa)
- Environmental Geoscience Advisory Committee (American Geological Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For insurance companies, he says, there is a shortage of experienced executive general adjusters.
managing director, Specialty Global Practice Leader Natural Hazards & Emergency Management at Marsh Risk Consulting in Detroit Donald Kinnear, assistant vice president and executive general adjuster of McLarens Young International and David Harvey, vice president of Thornton Tomasetti.
based claims management company's new division will include its elite Executive General Adjusters and National General Adjusters.
Philip Ambrose, Executive General Adjuster, has relocated from Engle Martin's Dallas, Texas office to the Tampa, Florida location.
Led by its elite team of executive general adjusters and national general adjusters, GAB Robins' loss adjusters are among the best trained and most experienced in the industry.
Webinar speakers will include: * Kelly McRorie, Business Development, RJMW Claims Service * Tim Gardner, AIC, RPA, Executive General Adjuster, NHI Adjusting * Peter J.
Also named an executive general adjuster, she will manage and handle select GTS losses.