He is a graduate of the Nation Fire Academy's Executive Fire Officer Program and has also obtained designations from the Center of Public Safety Excellence as both a Chief Fire Officer and Chief Medical Officer 2012 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does EFO stand for?
EFO stands for Executive Fire Officer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EFO
We have 26 other meanings of EFO in our Acronym Attic
- Enabled, then Firing Once (STRPN transition)
- Energy for Opportunity (Canada; est. 2008)
- Equivalent Field Office
- Errors Freaks and Oddities (philately)
- Établissements Français d'Océanie (French: French Settlements in Oceania)
- Étoile Filante de Ouagadougou (Burkinabé football club)
- European Federation of Osteopaths
- Exception to Fair Opportunity
- Executive Field Operations (Indian IT companies)
- Executive Financial Officer
- Experience Factory Organization (software development)
- Experimental Factor Ontology (software)
- Exponential Financial Options (South Africa)
- European Federation of Oriental Arts
- European Fuels Oxygenates Association
- Extended Fourth-Order Blind Identification
- Education Foundation of Oconee County (South Carolina)
- European Fibre Optic Communications (conference)
- European Freight Operating Centre (railway freight operation; UK)
- European Fiberoptics Communications & LAN Exposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Fire Marshal Matkaitis' efforts to include residential fire sprinklers in Illinois code are in line with "Sprinklering America: We Can, We Should, and We Must," a program being taught to the executive fire officers at the National Fire Academy (NFA) and supported by United States Fire Administrator Ernie Mitchell.
Croteau WORCESTER - District Fire Chief John Sullivan noticed something two years ago while preparing a research paper on fire prevention while enrolled in the National Fire Academy's executive fire officer program.
Linstrom is a graduate of the National Fire Academy's Executive Fire Officer program.
Gasaway is a graduate of the National Fire Academy's Executive Fire Officer Program.