Executive Council of Australian Jewry executive director Peter Wertheim said he wished such moves weren't necessary.
What does ECAJ stand for?
ECAJ stands for Executive Council of Australian Jewry (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Crabbet Arabian Horse Society (Virginia)
- East Chicago Arts Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Electronic Cultural Atlas Initiative (International and Area Studies; University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Energy Collaborative Analysis Initiative
- Étude et Conception, Automatisme Industriel (French: Study and Design, Industrial Automation)
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Expertise Comptable Audit et Informatique (French: Chartered Accounting and Audit Information)
- External Credit Assessment Institution
- Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design
- European Conference on Accounting Information Systems
- Educultural Artists Kenya
- East Coast Abort Landing (US NASA)
- Échanges Culturels avec l'Amérique Latine (French: Cultural Exchanges with Latin America)
- Ecole Cantonale d'art de Lausanne (French: University of Art and Design of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Electromagnetic Calorimeter
- Enjoy Computing And Learn
- Equipment Calibration
- Eurasia Centre for Advanced Learning (Mumbai, India)
- European Conference on Artificial Life (Europe; biannual conference; est. 1989)
- Edmonton Community Adult Learning Association (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court had ordered Toben to stop publishing offensive material on his Adelaide Institute website in 2002 after complaints by a former president of the executive council of Australian Jewry.
109) The "federal body" Jordan refers to was the Federation of Australian Jewish Welfare Societies (FAJWS), which did ultimately come into existence with the following objects: (a) To act as representatives with the Commonwealth Government in conjunction with the Executive Council of Australian Jewry for the Jewish Communities in Australia in regard to Jewish immigration into Australia (b) To ensure that Jewish immigration into Australia will be orderly and systematic and that migrants will be distributed equitably between the various states.