The call by the private campaign group came just days before the executive committee of world football's governing body was due to designate the two host nations under the eyes of a brace of world leaders and stars.
What does ExecComm stand for?
ExecComm stands for Executive Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Experimental Division
- Expedite Delivery
- Expendable Drone
- Études d'Exécution (French: Execution Studies)
- Exchange of Experts (European Civil Protection; EU)
- Executable (File Name Extension)
- Execution/Executive Control
- Extreme Eating Federation (fictional, CSI TV episode)
- Extended X-ray Emission Fine Structure
- Extended Energy-Loss Fine Structure
- Extensions Emphasizing Prolog Applications and Reusability
- Executive Education Network
- Executive Energiser (job skill development program)
- Executive Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday I reported that, according to Independence Party state executive committee member Frank Morano, the I.
The seven member Executive Committee consists of representatives from AHI's licensed member companies.
27, Calgary's executive committee asked Archbishop Clarke to appoint an interim bishop so that the diocese could take longer than usual to prepare for an episcopal election.
Paul Reilly, former chairman of The Print Council, executive committee member.
Management Consulting Services Executive Committee RESOLVED: That the AICPA management consulting services executive committee is hereby designated to promulgate standards under rules 201 and 202 with respect to the offering of management consulting services, provided, however, that such standards do not deal with the broad question of what, if any, services should be proscribed.
The executive committee also called for Baldwin's resignation, but asked Ward to execute "the order to terminate his ally.
executive committee members on Friday approved removing all elected officials from the board and setting up a new board exempt from public meeting laws.