Aligning Depot Backshop Workload The primary tool utilized to make backshop repair decisions is the Execution and Prioritization of Repair Support System (EXPRESS).
What does EXPRESS stand for?
EXPRESS stands for Execution and Prioritization of Repair Support System
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of EXPRESS
We have 6 other meanings of EXPRESS in our Acronym Attic
- Extended X-Protocol for Office-Related Technology
- X-Ray Spectropolarimetry Payload on Spacelab
- Experiment on Physics of Colloids in Space (NASA)
- Expert Qualification Badge
- Expression (computing)
- Expert System for Pesticide Regulatory Evaluations and Simulations
- Exploitation Process Reengineering Study
- Exchange Of Permanent Records Electronically for Students and Schools (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Expediting the Process of Experiments to the Space Station
- Experiment Re-Entry Space System (satellite; Japan and Germany)
- Explicitly Requested Single Source (multicast protocol)
- Experiment for Regional Sources and Sinks of Oxidants
- Expected Probability of Detection
- Exercise Program
- Expanding Squares
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spares community also employed automated systems like the Execution and Prioritization of Repair Support System (EXPRESS), to prioritize the repair, distribution, and redistribution of assets that exceeded a base's requisition objective.
Centralized Repair In the case of repair execution, VICP allocation of cost authority will be based on previously computed requirements; however, to maximize effectiveness, repair execution of that cost authority will be done through the Execution and Prioritization of Repair Support System (EXPRESS).