What does EEEP stand for?
EEEP stands for Exciting Example of an Everyday Phenomenon (learning tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEEP
We have 1 other meaning of EEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Economics and Environmental Management
- Environmental Economics and Environmental Management (UK)
- Electrical Engineering (college course)
- European Environmental Education Newsletter (Technical University of Hamburg; Hamburg, Germany)
- European Environmental Evaluators Network
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (college course)
- Equal Employment and Educational Opportunity
- Échanges d'Energie Électrique Ouest Africain (French: Exchanges of West African Electric Energy; Bénin)
- Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy (International Association for Energy Economics)
- Efficient Evaluation of Edit Paths (computer algorithm)
- Extended Elementary Education Program (Maryland)
- Extensible Expression Evaluation Package (computing)
- Economics of Education and Education Policy in Europe
- Entreprise d'Electricité Eugène Robert (French electricity company)
- Environmental Education and Environmental Reporting Network
- Earth, Ecological and Environmental Sciences (University of Toledo; Toledo, OH)
- École de l'Entrepreneuriat en Économie Sociale (French: School of Entrepreneurship in the Social Economy)
- Electronic Equipment Environmental Survey
- Espace Européen de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: European Area of Higher Education)
- Espacio Europeo Educación Superior (Spanish: European Higher Education Area)