The reason for the observed Stokes shift is the excited-state intramolecular proton transfer, which converts the normal enol form into keto structure.
What does ESIPT stand for?
ESIPT stands for Excited-State Intramolecular Proton Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Engineered Sharps Injury Protection (bloodborne pathogen safety programs)
- Engineering in Support of Items in Production
- Enhanced SINCGARS Improvement Program
- Equipment and Supply Issue Point
- Escape System Improvement Program
- Esslinger Innovationspartner (Esslingen, Germany)
- Electricity Supply Industry Planning Council (Australia)
- EU SADC (South African Development Community) Investment Promotion Programme
- European Summer Institute in Political Psychology (Warsaw, Poland)
- Effective Static Interprocedural Program Slicing
- Enabling Studies in Quantum Computing (US Army)
- Escuela Superior de Ingeniería Química e Industrias Extractivas (México)
- Engineering Sample Inspection Report
- Environmental and Social Impact Report (Inter-American Development Bank)
- European School of Interventional Radiology (Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe)
- European Society for Impotence Research
- European Society for Isotope Research
- English Speaking International Roman Catholic Parish of the Hague (The Netherlands)
- École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Recherche en Matériaux (French engineering school)
- Education Sector Investment and Reform Programme (Solomon Islands; funded by EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Excited-State Intramolecular Proton Transfer in Benzoxazole Derivatives (Yi Pang and Weihua Chen).