Deep dermal injuries are best treated with immediate excision and grafting, where superficial injuries are best treated conservatively.
What does E/G stand for?
E/G stands for Excision and Grafting (surgical procedure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E/G
We have 25 other meanings of E/G in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental/Control (scientific research)
- End-Of-Descent (aviation)
- Engineering/Data Requirements Agreement Plan
- electronics-and-equipment (aircarft electrical bay)
- Electromagnetic Electrothermal Launcher