Fees for exchange of futures for physicals, exchange of futures for swaps and exchange of options for options will be $0.
What does EFP stand for?
EFP stands for Exchange of Futures for Physical
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFP
We have 161 other meanings of EFP in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Funded Project
- Equivalent Fare Paid (airlines)
- Escape from Pong (freeware NES game)
- Ethernet Flow Point
- Europäische Föderalistische Partei (European Federal Party)
- European Federation of Periodontology
- European Firearms Pass (EU)
- Européenne de Formation Professionnelle (French: European Vocational Training)
- Evoked Field Potential
- Exchange For Physicals (commodity futures trading term)
- Exempted Fishing Permit
- Exempted Fishing Permits
- Exhibition Fiber Paper (Epson)
- Experimental Fishing Program
- Explorations Fonctionelles Physiologiques (French: Physiological Functional Explorations)
- Explosive Force Penetrator (US DoD)
- Explosively Formed Penetrator
- Explosively Formed Projectile
- Extruded Fantasy Product (derogatory, speculative fiction fan slang)
- École Française de Patinage Artistique (French: French School of Figure Skating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also be available for exchange of futures for physicals (EFP) and exchange of futures for swaps (EFS) transactions on NYMEX ClearPort(R) from 6:00 PM Sunday through 5:15 PM Friday, with a 45-minute break between 5:15 PM and 6:00 PM on Mondays through Thursdays.