com)-- EntropySoft, a specialist of Enterprise connectivity, released today a Microsoft Exchange Web Services connector.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Exchange Web Services (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Work Station
- Environmental Waste Solutions
- Environmental Water Systems (est. 1987)
- Ethanol Withdrawal Syndrome
- Ethel Walker School (Simsbury, CT)
- Ethernet Wire Service
- Ethernet Workgroup Switch
- Eudora Welty Society (writing; est. 1987)
- European Webservice
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Executive Wine Seminars, Inc (New York, NY)
- Executive Work Station
- Executive World Services, Inc. (Braselton, GA)
- Expeditionary Warfare School (US Marine Corps)
- Extended Warranty Service (product performance)
- Extended Workplace Service (Sprint)
- Extended Workplace Solutions
- Extreme Wide Shot (video photography)
- Eye Wash Station
- Eyes Wide Shut (Stanley Kubrick movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chaffee and his team wrote the code for the initial application, but soon found and purchased an application, Independentsoft's Exchange Web Services .
Outlook for Mac is a new application that leverages the Exchange Web Services protocol and is being built using Cocoa, allowing for improved integration with the Mac OS.
The MacBU is also delivering Entourage for Exchange Web Services (Entourage EWS) Beta -- a more modern protocol that updates how Entourage e-mail client connects to Exchange Server for overall improved e- mail and calendaring support.
Transend Corporation, a leading provider of email migration and conversion solutions, today announced that Transend Migrator, its market leading email migration and conversion solution, now supports Exchange Web Services ("EWS") as an enhanced method of migrating email data to and from all versions of Microsoft Exchange, including Exchange 2007, 2010 and Office 365.
Exchange Web Services is a new, standards-based application programming interface to inbox data that simplifies development and helps organizations develop rich line-of-business and service-oriented applications that integrate with Exchange.
Microsoft has created an outstanding platform with their Exchange Web Services.