Robert Mercier, TCG's Vice President for Carrier Relations, said that while the same usage-sensitive local exchange termination rates have been obtained from BellSouth in Florida, though on an interim basis, "the rates are capped, in effect providing TCG with the economic equivalent of Bill and Keep, a method of compensation that allows TCG to maximize its margins on local telephone calls.
What does ET stand for?
ET stands for Exchange Termination
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ET
We have 65 other meanings of ET in our Acronym Attic
- Ethiopian Airlines Enterprise (IATA airline code)
- Ethyl Group (Ch3ch2)
- Evaluation Team
- Evan Turner (basketball player)
- Event Timer
- Event Tree
- Ex Tempore (Latin: At That Time)
- Ex Testamento (Latin: From Hi/Her Will, epigraphy)
- Exchange Terminal