The three types of examples used in the book are screen shots, illustrative Exchange Management Shell commands, and Windows PowerShell commands with example output.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Exchange Management Shell (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Event Management System
- Event Management Systems
- Event Marketing Solutions (various locations)
- Event Medical Services (various locations)
- Event Monitoring Service (Hewlett Packard)
- Events Management Service (various companies)
- Evernham Motorsports
- Evil Minded Soldiers
- Exception Management System
- Excess Mileage Surcharge (airlines)
- Exchange Market Size (finance)
- Exchange Messaging Service
- Execution Management System
- Executive Management Seminar (various schools)
- Executive Management Staff (employee performance forms)
- Expanded Memory Specification
- Expense Management Solution (corporate compliance)
- Experimental Mind State (band)
- Experimental Monitoring Satellite
- Expert Monitoring System (fraud management; MasterCard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeted at network administrators already working with Exchange 2000 and 2003, the course teaches exactly what Microsoft wants network administrators to know from a certification standpoint, including Exchange Management Shell Console (a critical piece of managing Exchange), changes in Active Directory (message routing, disaster recovery), and practical, real-world simulations that begin in an Exchange 2003 environment, walking the learner through a 2007 upgrade, followed by the Exchange 2003 removal process.