amp;#8220;Since Exchange 2010 SP1 in hosting mode doesn't allow the usage of the Exchange Management Console (EMC), therefore HC control panel becomes the natural choice of hosted service providers to provision organizations and mailboxes in Exchange 2010 using a special '/hosting' switch in Hosting Mode.
What does EMC stand for?
EMC stands for Exchange Management Console (Microsoft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMC
We have 493 other meanings of EMC in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelical Methodist Church
- Event Management Center (various organizations)
- Event Management Certificate (tourism program)
- Event Management Communication (various organizations)
- Event Mean Concentration (mean concentration of pollutants in the runoff from a storm event)
- Every Minute Counts (various organizations)
- Everything Must Change
- Evolution of Math Communication in the Era of Digital Libraries
- Evolved Monkey Combat
- Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (Canada)
- Execution Management Control (TBMCS)
- Executive Management Committee
- Executive Management Consulting (various locations)
- Executive Meeting Center (various locations)
- Exercise Management and Control
- Exercise Maneuver Control
- Expanded Media Coverage (courts)
- Expanded Medical Capacity
- ExpandoMetaClass (programming language; Groovy)
- Export Management Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, because an operator can control cross-site failover entirely from their Exchange Management Console DR administration is much simpler.
2 Using the Exchange Management Console and the Exchange Management Shell.