Mimetic Markets is the company developing the most robust and scalable exchange infrastructure for the crypto-currency revolution.
What does XI stand for?
XI stands for Exchange Infrastructure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XI
- XMLHttpRequest (AJAX)
- Xenopus HES-Related 1
- Chemainus, British Columbia, Canada - Chemainus / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xavier High School
- Xchangeable Hub System (product; Michigan Wheel Corporation)
- Xenopus Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1
- Extensible Hypertext Markup Language
- Extremely High Vacuum
- Xtreme Hardcore Wrestling Alliance
- 11 (Roman numeral)
- Experimental Intermedia
- Extreme Insight (Business Objects)
- Warfighting Integration (USAF organization)
- X-Factor Investigator (satellite; Japan)
- Xavier Institute
- Xenon Indicator
- Xidi International Incorporated
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada - Guelph / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X-Band Interferometer Antenna
- X-Ray Instrumentation Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also a new building block in the execution of our strategy aiming at rolling out a fully federated Global IP Exchange infrastructure across the world.
Cinnober will provide a new exchange infrastructure for DGCX that promises to significantly enhance the Exchange's derivatives trading marketplace.
This tool is built on top of SAP's Inventory Collaboration Hub, which itself is built on several NetWeaver technologies, Enterprise Portal, BI, and Exchange Infrastructure.
Net-based system which uses a Microsoft Hosted Exchange infrastructure to deliver email and software services to SMEs.
Performance management solutions provider Quest Software has released the latest versions of its monitoring and configuration management software for Microsoft Exchange infrastructures.
Mimecast([R]), a leading supplier of cloud-based email security, continuity, policy control and archiving, today announced the results of its 2010 Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure Survey.
Benefits for the 250-employee company include an 85% increase in user productivity, elimination of $6,000 a year in VAN fees through use of AS2 communication, improved cash flow achieved through more timely invoicing, fewer data errors, and time-saving integration with Florim's SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure (SAP NetWeaver XI) platform.