July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Bell Atlantic has executed an agreement with MCI Telecommunications that will enable businesses to interconnect the two companies' frame relay networks to provide exchange access frame relay service (XA-FRS), Bell Atlantic announced today.
What does XAFR stand for?
XAFR stands for Exchange Access Frame Relay (Bellcore)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Transmit Address
- eXperimental Accelerator Driven System
- Xtreme Alternative Defense Systems, Ltd. (Anderson, IN)
- XML Authoring Environment
- X-Ray-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Xavier Agriculture Extension Service (Xavier University; Philippines)
- Communaute Financiere Africaine Franc (African Financial Community Franc; money of several African states)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Architectural Forms (software; programming)
- XIAP-Associated Factor 1 (tumor suppressor gene)
- Xi'an Academy of Fine Arts (China)
- Exchange Access Frame Relay Service
- X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Silver Exchange Rate (ISO)
- X-Air Gaming (multiplatform online gaming clan)
- XML Accessibility Guidelines
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- X-Linked Amelogenesis Imperfecta (genomics)
- XML Application Integration
- Extended Application Information Table
- Xrhmatisthrioy Ajiwn Kyproy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exchange access frame relay service is a medium-speed packet switched data service.
The new services, Exchange Access Frame Relay service and Exchange Access Connectionless Data service, were announced at the CompTel 1995 Annual Convention and Trade Exposition in Nashville on February 13, the date Federal Communications Commission approval of the new services was effective.