17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Old Republic International Corporation today announced that its flagship mortgage guaranty subsidiary, Republic Mortgage Insurance Company ("RMIC") and its affiliates, will discontinue excess of loss reinsurance cessions to lenders' captive insurance companies.
What does XOL stand for?
XOL stands for Excess of Loss (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XOL
We have 3 other meanings of XOL in our Acronym Attic
- Xerox Office Group
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Open Gateway (computing)
- Executive Officer Inquiry (US Navy)
- Anything Over Internet Protocol
- X-Originating-IP (email header)
- XML Object Interface Protocol
- X/Open Joint Internationalization Group
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada - Oakville / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xpressions of Kolor (dancing; State University of New York)
- Diskless X Office Linux
- Extensible Out-Of-Band Language
- Extension of Life
- Object Language Editor (file extension)
- Ontology Exchange Language
- Xavex Online (Deutsche Bank Derivate Products Trading System)
- XML Based Ontology Language
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (stock symbol)
- OSI-Abstract-Data Manipulation API
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today the election of Adrian Walter as Vice President with a responsibility for underwriting an Aviation Excess Of Loss Reinsurance Account.
Under the reinsurance agreement, the issuer provides the cedant with an initial 24% quota share reinsurance for its non-proportional property catastrophe and risk excess of loss reinsurance business, subject to specified occurrence and annual aggregate limits over a two-year period beginning January 1, 2007.
catastrophe excess of loss (where the predominant exposure is likely to come from the United States, Europe or Japan), which is coded worldwide.
EXEL ANNOUNCES AGGREGATE EXCESS OF LOSS REINSURANCE ARRANGEMENT HAMILTON, Bermuda, Dec.
The anticipated loss in 2005 is driven by the syndicate's significant property, excess of loss and energy accounts, which have given rise to a net loss from the U.
Mario Montelatici of the Sirius Zurich office will underwrite Excess of Loss Aviation reinsurance business on behalf of Flagstone Reinsurance with immediate effect.
PII's reinsurance is structured on an excess of loss basis, with a relatively high retention per claim.