17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Old Republic International Corporation today announced that its flagship mortgage guaranty subsidiary, Republic Mortgage Insurance Company ("RMIC") and its affiliates, will discontinue excess of loss reinsurance cessions to lenders' captive insurance companies.
What does XL stand for?
XL stands for Excess of Loss (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XL
We have 3 other meanings of XL in our Acronym Attic
- X Keyboard Management Extension (X client support)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Key Management Specification (World Wide Web Consortium)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Key Management System (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Expendable K Probe
- Experimental Knowledge Project
- Xtreme Kustom Paint Works (motorcycle painting)
- XML Key Registration Service Specification (IBM)
- Xtreme Knowledge Sharing software (Altus Learning Systems)
- Excel (Microsoft)
- Excellence in Leadership Program (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today the election of Adrian Walter as Vice President with a responsibility for underwriting an Aviation Excess Of Loss Reinsurance Account.
Under the reinsurance agreement, the issuer provides the cedant with an initial 24% quota share reinsurance for its non-proportional property catastrophe and risk excess of loss reinsurance business, subject to specified occurrence and annual aggregate limits over a two-year period beginning January 1, 2007.
catastrophe excess of loss (where the predominant exposure is likely to come from the United States, Europe or Japan), which is coded worldwide.
EXEL ANNOUNCES AGGREGATE EXCESS OF LOSS REINSURANCE ARRANGEMENT HAMILTON, Bermuda, Dec.
The anticipated loss in 2005 is driven by the syndicate's significant property, excess of loss and energy accounts, which have given rise to a net loss from the U.
Mario Montelatici of the Sirius Zurich office will underwrite Excess of Loss Aviation reinsurance business on behalf of Flagstone Reinsurance with immediate effect.
PII's reinsurance is structured on an excess of loss basis, with a relatively high retention per claim.