It was a truly amazing journey that must have demanded exceptional survival skills and bravery," he stated.
What does ES stand for?
ES stands for Exceptional Survival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ES
We have 82 other meanings of ES in our Acronym Attic
- Ethylene-Propylene Side by Side
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Standard
- European Section
- European Standard
- Eurostar (Italian railways)
- Everyday Sunday
- Evolution Strategy
- Exasecond (time measurement)
- Exceeds Standards (school grading system)
- Excel Saga (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was a truly amazing journey that must have demanded exceptional survival skills and bravery.
On the contrary, any serious study of Paris's oeuvre reveals that she has exceptional survival instincts, and would swiftly adapt to her new dimension.