Social justice work in teacher education is based on the conviction and evidence that children and youth who are different (speak a different language; belong to non-mainstream society; are gay; are poor; have exceptional learning needs, etc.
What does ELN stand for?
ELN stands for Exceptional Learning Needs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELN
We have 25 other meanings of ELN in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Lichen Network
- Ejército de Liberación Nacional (National Liberation Army, Colombia)
- Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- Electronic Library Network
- Entreprendre en Lorraine Nord (French: Business in North Lorraine)
- Environmental Librarian's Network
- Equity Linked Note
- Euro Languages Net (resource)
- European Laboratory of Nutrients (Netherlands)
- Explicit Loss Notification
- Extremely Low Noise
- VAXeln (realtime operating system toolkit; Digital Equipment Corp)
- East Lancaster Neighborhood Association (Salen, OR)
- East Lawrence Neighborhood Association (Lawrence, KS)
- Education and Leadership for a Nonviolent Age (community improvement organization)
- Education for Living in a Nuclear Age (now Education and Leadership for a Nonviolent Age; Boston, MA)
- Esperanto League for North America (Esperanto-Ligo por Norda Ameriko)
- Education Law in North Carolina
- East Lake Neighbors Community Association (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, educational leaders have charged that the approach simply perpetuates the isolation and discrimination of students with exceptional learning needs (Andrews & Lupart, 2000; Lupart & Webber, 2002; Skrtic, 1996).
Assessment accommodations: Helping students with exceptional learning needs.
If students with exceptional learning needs are to excel, they will need the consistency of a coordinated effort in which all school personnel know what is needed, so they can implement the program as expected.