In June 2003, a temporary exception to policy was approved to award short-tour credit to Airmen who deployed to hostile environments for at least 181 consecutive days after 9/11.
What does ETP stand for?
ETP stands for Exception to Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETP
We have 177 other meanings of ETP in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Temps Plein (French: Full Time Equivalent)
- Established Technical Position
- Estimated Transmit Power
- Établissements de Travail Protégé (French: Sheltered Workshops)
- Étanchéité et Techniques de Précision (French: Sealing Techniques and Accuracy)
- European Technology Platform
- Evaluation Test Procedure
- Evapotranspiración Potencial (Spanish: Potential Evapotranspiration)
- Evapotranspiration Potentielle (French: Evaporation Transpiration Potential)
- Excellence through People (various locations)
- Exchange Traded Products
- Exploring the Planets (National Air and Space Museum)
- Explosive Trace Portal
- Exportable Training Package
- Extended Target Plot
- External Termination Panel (engineering)
- External Termination Point
- External Trading Partner
- Road Safety Education, Training and Publicity (UK)
- East Texas Police Academy (Kilgore, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's space for a hero," said Korean war, the Lao Veterans of America said Vang Pao and his secret army "were in fact, de facto and de jure said the family's Arlington request "was thoroughly reviewed by a board comprised of senior military and civilian officials" but it "unanimously recommended denial of the request for exception to policy.
There's space for a hero," said Korean war said the family's Arlington request "was thoroughly reviewed by a board comprised of senior military and civilian officials" but it "unanimously recommended denial of the request for exception to policy.
An exception to policy was granted to allow the colors to remain at Fort Dix, New Jersey.
He concluded that the council fettered its discretion when it refused to make an exception to policy even though 12 full-time equivalent places were available.
Five months later, the Air Force chief of staff granted him an Exception to Policy to fly.
If this means making an exception to policy, then so be it, because in a wartime environment the decisions you make are the ones you have to sleep with at night.
This was an exception to policy since the next of kin of the six whose names had been gazetted between 1859 and 1897 had not received the actual medal.