X-Clerk Exception Handling System to enable remote resolution of OCR misreads, stowage exceptions and MatchMaker errors.
What does EHS stand for?
EHS stands for Exception Handling System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EHS
We have 220 other meanings of EHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ethical Humanist Society (various locations)
- Etowah High School (Woodstock, Georgia)
- Euclid High School (Euclid, OH)
- Eureka High School (Eureka, California)
- European Home System Consortium
- Evans High School (Evans, GA, USA)
- Evening High School
- Event Handling System (software)
- Everett High School (Washington)
- Evergreen High School (Washington)
- Exchange Hosted Services (Microsoft)
- Executive Hire Show (UK)
- Exercise and Health Science (various schools)
- Exeter High School (Exeter, NH)
- Exhibition Hire Services (various locations)
- Existing Home Sales (real estate indicator)
- Exploding Head Syndrome (sleep disorder)
- Extra High Strength (wire)
- Extra High Strength Strand
- Extremely Hazardous Substance (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enabling process improvement for increased efficiency and reduced risk, the application bridges operational silos and provides a real-time view of exceptions across both contemporary and legacy departmental exception handling systems.
The Exception Handling System is an optional module of RemitVision.