In 1986, Baker was the first recipient of the UMKC Conservatory of Music Excellence in Teaching award.
What does EIT stand for?
EIT stands for Excellence in Teaching (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIT
We have 100 other meanings of EIT in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Interrogation Technique (US CIA and US DoD)
- Enhanced Interval Tree
- Enhanced Investment Technologies (various locations)
- Entente Internationale des Travailleurs et des Peuples (French: International Liaison Committee of Workers and Peoples; Algeria)
- Enterprise Integration Technologies Corporation
- Entrepreneurship Intensity Track (Babson College)
- Entry Identification Team
- European Institute of Technology
- Europese Instituut voor de Technologie
- Event Information Table
- Excellence in Transportation
- Exoatmospheric Interceptor Technology (BMDO)
- External Interface Testing
- Extra Information Type
- Extreme Isolation Transformer (electronics)
- Extreme Ultraviolet Imaging Telescope (SOHO)
- Education in and Through the Arts (University at Buffalo, State University of New York)
- Electronic Information Technology Accessibility (Oklahoma)
- Encyclopedia of Internet Technologies and Applications (University of Beira Interior; Portugal)
- Enterprise Information Technology Acquisition
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING AWARD TO BE PRESENTED AT NCNW BLACK FAMILY REUNION CELEBRATION WHO: -- Dr.
Nelson, a leading Canadian publisher, and Brooks/Cole, a Wadsworth imprint and premier provider of educational materials for mathematics and science - both part of The Thomson Corporation (TSX: TOC; NYSE: TOC) - and the Canadian Mathematical Society (CMS) today announced they are partnering to create the CMS Excellence in Teaching Award for post-secondary undergraduate teaching in mathematics.