The most prominent approach for the translation of Japanese has been example-based machine translation [11, 20, 25].
What does EMBT stand for?
EMBT stands for Example-Based Machine Translation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EMBT
We have 1 other meaning of EMBT in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Metabolic Body Size
- European Marine Biology Symposium (conference)
- European Multiple Birth Study (Catholic University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- Extrahepatic Malignant Biliary Strictures
- European Master of Business Sciences
- Enhanced Modified Bark Spectral Distance (speech distortion measurement in telecommunications networks)
- Emergency Main Ballast Tank
- Endocervical-Like Mucinous Borderline Tumor (electron microscopy)
- Enric Miralles Benedetta Tagliabue (architectural firm; Barcelona,Spain)
- European Mountain Bicycling Trails
- Explosive Minefield Breacher Trainer
- Emerging Markets Business Unit
- Environmental Management and Byproduct Utilization Laboratory
- Estimated Mucosal Blood Volume
- Eagle Motor Company
- Eastern Madera County (California)
- Eastern Mennonite College (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Easy Media Creator (Roxio)
- École de Management Commercial du Jura (French: Jura School of Commercial Management; Jura, France)
- Econoway Motor Coach, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, it was decided to incorporate example-based machine translation (EBMT) and statistical-based machine translation (SBMT) with RBMT.