Bordman to submit to a further examination before trial at which he should be made to answer a line of questions that he was instructed not to answerby his counsel.
What does EBT stand for?
EBT stands for Examination Before Trial (legal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EBT
We have 91 other meanings of EBT in our Acronym Attic
- Enduring Business Themes
- Énergie Batteries Technologie (French: Energy Technology Batteries)
- Ensemble Baroque de Toulouse (est. 1998; France)
- Entreprise Bigoudène de Terrassement (French earthworks company)
- Euro Bill Tracker
- European Business Trends
- Évaluation des Besoins Technologiques (French: Needs Assessment Technologies)
- Evidence-Based Toxicology
- Evidence-Based Treatment (clinical practice)
- Evidential Breath Tester
- Electronic Benefit Transfer/Electronic Funds Transfer
- Electronic Bonding Trouble Administration
- Emissions Banking and Trading of Allowances
- Employer Based Training Accreditation (UK)
- Enhanced Business Travel Account
- Europäische Business Trainer Akademie (German: European Business Coach Academy)
- European Bobath Tutors Association
- European Branch of the Toyohari Association (acupuncture)
- European Brief Therapy Association
- Evaluasi Belajar Tahap Akhir
Samples in periodicals archive:
annichiarico maintained that in his examination before trial (EBT) he did not the blister in his notes of the physical examination of the patient because when he conducted the physical, the patient's left leg was in a dressing.
Having reviewed the claims advanced by the plaintiffs, in the Bill of Particulars, as well as the Plaintiff's medical history and the testimony given at the examination before trial, he opined, to a reasonable degree of medical certainty, that the defendant, Dr.
Feinstein testified during her examination before trial that the symptoms typical of appendicitis include vomiting, abdominal pain, and low-grade fever.