These multiplexing schemes require frequency locking between all carriers at the transmitter to keep the exact frequency spacing and to avoid coherent crosstalk.
What does QRG stand for?
QRG stands for Exact Frequency (radiotelegraphy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QRG
We have 3 other meanings of QRG in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Response Fund (US reconstruction projects in Iraq)
- Quick Return Flight (aviation)
- Quotation Request Form (questionnaire; various organizations)
- Queued Remote Function Call
- Quick Reaction Fleet Improvement
- Quick Response Freight Manual (US Department of Transportation)
- Queensland Rugby Football Schools Union (Australia)
- Quality Right the First Time (Dallas, TX)
- Quebec Rugby Football Union (Canada)
- Quarterly Review of Film and Video
- Qualitative Reasoning Group (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Quality Reference Guide (McDonald's Corp.)
- Quality Resource Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Response Graphic (US DoD)
- Quasi-Ray Gaussian Beam
- Queensland Responsible Gambling Strategy (Australia)
- Barometric pressure reported by a particular station
- Queen's Royal Hussars (a British regiment)
- Quick Reference Handbook
Samples in periodicals archive:
The STi Magnum(TM)'s user controls are backlit for easy nighttime operation and offer a full complement of BELTRONICS advanced features, including Tech Display and Threat Display modes that can show the exact frequency received and the number of simultaneous threats detected.
The MPS14 can also operate as an exact frequency translator or clock generator with ultra low jitter.
During the first two Cassini passages of Enceladus, in February and March 2005, the craft's magnetometer detected radio-wave oscillations at the exact frequency expected when ionized water molecules gyrate along magnetic field lines.
The color filters we sent you match the exact frequency of those originally used in color therapy.
The spy would need fast photo sensors and equipment that could reconstruct the exact frequency the light beams are illuminating the pixels on the screen, Mr Kuhn said.
Once set to an exact frequency, nonvolatile memory allows the unit to be used repeatedly in the field or lab without being reprogrammed.
IConnect MeasureXtractor is the best converter of VNA S-parameters or TDR/T data into exact frequency dependent models available," said Dima Smolyansky, product marketing manager for TDA Systems.