The 31-year-old actress told "Conan" host Conan O'Brian how Neeson helped her get back at an ex-boyfriend who broke her heart.
What does XBF stand for?
XBF stands for Ex-Boyfriend
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of XBF
- External Benchmarking Device (computer hardware)
- Xylan Binding Domains
- eXtensible Business Document Language
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Business Document Library
- Rex-Binding Element (genes)
- X-Band Exciter
- XRT (Extensions for Real-Time) Business Exchange
- XML Bookmark Exchange Language
- X-Band Exciter System
- Xbox Entertainment System
- Extended Best-First (search algorithm)
- eXtensible Binary Format
- Xbox Family (gaming)
- Xbox Forum (gaming)
- Xenopus Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- External Benchmarking Harness
- Extra-Base Hits (baseball statistics)
- Xaverian Brothers High School (Westwood, MA)
- X-Ray Beam Induced Current
- Xiamen Bentonite International Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
AN ex-boyfriend of murdered backpacker Hannah Witheridge believes that "corrupt" Thai police have blamed two innocent men for her death, his friend said yesterday.
Just don't make your ex-boyfriend the reason for splitting up with him.
My ex-boyfriend Cory had just moved out and he took most of the furniture with him.
The committee had ruled it would be unfair to hear statements read from Mrs A and the ex-boyfriend when they had failed to respond to repeated requests to give testimony, which left the nurse and panel unable to question her accusers' assertions.
Iain Willis, prosecuting, said the defendant's ex-boyfriend and another woman he knew were walking near Barracuda bar.
A SINGER in aGerman girlband avoided jail yesterday after she was convicted of causing bodily harm to her ex-boyfriend by having unprotected sex with him, despite knowing she was infected with HIV.
Her ex-boyfriend rushed to her side but she suffered massive head injuries and was declared dead in hospital shortly afterwards.