But that's how Vivek Wadhwa, co-author of a report from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, describes Zuckerberg and other prominent young techies.
What does EMKF stand for?
EMKF stands for Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emergency Medical Kit (NASA; space shuttle)
- Emergency Mobile Kitchens (Phoenix, AZ)
- Emerging Materials Knowledge
- Emmonak, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Equivalent Maintenance Kilometer (Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines)
- Étudiants du Mékong (French: Students Mekong)
- Européenne de Meubles en Kit (French: European Furniture Kit)
- Evan Motorsport Karting (France)
- Evangelisch Methodistischen Kirche (German: Evangelical Methodist Church)
- East Midlands Koi Club (UK)
- Ekspedisi Muatan Kapal Laut (Indonesian export company)
- Ethel McKnight Parent Teachers Association (East Windsor, NJ)
- Eesti Metodisti Kiriku Teoloogiline Seminar (Estonian: Baltic Methodist Theological Seminary)
- Ekspedisi Muatan Kapal Udara (India air shipping)
- École de Musique de Lamorlaye (French music school)
- École de Musique des Lorraines (French music school)
- Ecological Metadata Language (XML markup vocabulary for describing ecological data)
- Education Markup Language
- Educational Modeling Language
- Eicher Motors. Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NUL and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation are spearheading the partnership in a collaborative effort to mobilize the resources of business, government, and philanthropic and community organizations to initiate and support minority business ownership in urban areas.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation encourages entrepreneurship and improving the education of children and youth across America, along with partners, by focusing its operations and grant-making on these two areas.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation today announced that Benno C.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation creates and operates programs to help at-risk children and youth become productive members of society as well as stimulating the growth of entrepreneurship in America.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation today announced that American Century Investments executive Harold S.
NYSE: MKC) and founder of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, and Muriel I.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation today announced a total of $25.