Fogel was the recipient of the first IEEE Neural Networks Council Evolutionary Computation Pioneer Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Evolutionary Programming Society, the Computational Intelligence Pioneer Award from the International Society for Optical Engineering, and most recently the inaugural 2006 IEEE Frank Rosenblatt Technical Field Award for his pioneering work in computational intelligence and evolutionary computation.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Evolutionary Programming Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- European Physical Society
- European Polar System (satellite related)
- European Project Semester (school project)
- European Protected Species (EU)
- Event Processing System
- Events per Second (computing metric)
- Evergreen Primary School (Singapore)
- Evergreen Public School (various locations)
- Evergreen Public Schools (various locations)
- Evil Princess Sara (webcomic)
- Evolved Packet System (3GPP technologies)
- Executive Protection System (weapon)
- Executive Protective Service (United States Secret Service)
- Exercise Planning Staff
- Exophthalmos-Producing Substance
- Expandable Polystyrene
- Expanded Polystyrene (styrofoam)
- Experimental Psychology Society
- Export Promotion Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fogel is an IEEE Life Fellow and recipient of the IEEE Neural Networks Council Evolutionary Computation Pioneer Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Evolutionary Programming Society, and the Computational Intelligence Pioneer Award from the International Society for Optical Engineering.
Fogel received the Lifetime Achievement Award in 1995 from the Evolutionary Programming Society, the first IEEE Neural Networks Council Pioneer Award in Evolutionary Computation in 1998, and the first SPIE Computational Intelligence Pioneer Award (jointly with David Fogel) in 2003.