The Evolutionary Acquisition for Space Efficiency initiative, which will increase stability in the space industrial base.
What does EASE stand for?
EASE stands for Evolutionary Acquisition for Space Efficiency (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EASE
We have 67 other meanings of EASE in our Acronym Attic
- English Application Scripting Engine (Etelos Systems, Inc.)
- Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers
- Enterprise Architecture for Service Enablement (workshop)
- Equal Area Scalable Earth (Grid)
- Equal Area SSMI Earth
- Equipment and Software Emulator (semiconductors)
- Ergonomic Assist Systems and Equipment
- Estimation and Assessment of Substance Exposure
- European Association of Science Editors
- Eva Assembly of Structures Experiment
- Experiment Assurance System
- Experimental Assembly of Structures in Extravehicular Activity (NASA; space shuttle)
- Ease Rate of Turn
- Equal Area SSMI Earth Grid
- Experimental Assembly of Structures in Eva/Assembly Concept for Construction of Erectable Space Structures
- EAsy Specification of Evolutionary Algorithms
- East Asian Stock Exchange Conference
- Extended Alternatively Spliced EST Database
- European Association for Streamlining of Energy Exchange
- Evaluative and Advisory Support to Encourage Innovative Teaching (UK)