The Evidence-Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation (EBRSR) 14th ed.
What does EBRSR stand for?
EBRSR stands for Evidence-Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Église Baptiste de la Rive Sud (French: Baptist Church of South Shore; Canada)
- Electronic Batch Record System
- Enterprise Backup and Restore System
- Essential Benchmarking & Reward Solutions (UK)
- European Bat Research Symposium
- European Biological Rhythms Society
- European Business Readership Survey
- Evidence-Based Reviews in Surgery (Canadian Association of General Surgeons and American College of Surgeons)
- Entente Badminton Royan Saint Georges (French badminton club)
- East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office (Louisiana)
- East Belgian Racing Team (Belgium)
- Elevated Body-Rotation Test
- Embedded Barcode Remittance Technology
- Empty Bed Retention Time (environmental science)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- East Border Region Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Ente Bilaterale Regionale Turismo Siciliano (Italian: Bilateral Inter-Regional Tourism Sicily; Italy)
- (Electronically Bringing Even) Better Registration to the University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Energy Bridge Regasification Vessel
- Exemplar-Based Random Walk