The purpose of this case report is to describe an evidence-based physical therapy program to address the functional deficits related to a paralyzed hemi-diaphragm.
What does EBPT stand for?
EBPT stands for Evidence-Based Physical Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBPT
- Enhanced Project By-Laws Scheme (Australia)
- Environmental Benefit Permit Strategy
- European Behavioural Pharmacology Society
- European Board of Paediatric Surgery
- Exabit per Second
- Exabyte per Second
- East Bay Pet Sitters Association (California)
- Empirically Based Physician Staffing Model
- Estero Bay Preserve State Park (Florida)
- Evangelism Block Party Trailer (religious ministry)
- Evidence-Based Practice Tutorial for Nurses (Pennsylvania State University)
- Evaluation and Brief PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Treatment Unit (US DoD; Veterans' Affairs)
- Evidence Based Practice Unit
- Exhaust Back Pressure Valve (automotive)
- Electron Beam Physical Vapor Deposition
- European Business Plan of the Year Competition
- Eating Behaviors Questionnaire (various locations)
- Eaton-Barics Quintet
- Ebiquity PLC (UK)
- Economic Batch Quantity (production run measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bo K Berghmans B, Morkved S, Van Kampen M (Eds) (2007): Evidence-based Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor.
and Canada contribute 34 chapters to a text providing physical therapist assistant students and clinicians with clear, concise recommendations for evidence-based physical therapy interventions for patients with any physical therapy diagnosis.