The Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation sponsors research and public information to promote evidence-based health care delivery, improve population health, and expand access to care.
What does EBHC stand for?
EBHC stands for Evidence-Based Health Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBHC
- Épidermolyses Bulleuses Héréditaires (French: Hereditary Epidermolysis Bullosa)
- Equivalent Baseline Hours (aviation)
- Ethernet Back Haul
- Evans-Bierly-Hutchison & Associates (surveyors; Kansas)
- Evaporating Black Holes (physics)
- Electric Backup Hydraulic Actuator (aircraft control systems)
- European Business History Association
- Equipamentos dos Bairros Históricos de Lisboa (Portugal)
- East Bay Hard Core
- Equated Busy Hour Calls
- Experimental Basis for Human Effects Modeling
- Eddie Bauer Holdings, Inc (stock symbol)
- European Bulk Handling Installation (bulk unloading terminal; Spain)
- Early Bird Hockey League (est. 2005; Tennessee)
- European Botanical and Horticultural Libraries
- East Bay Housing Organizations (Oakland, CA)
- Emerald Beach Holiday Park (Australia)
- Evidence Based Health Promotion (healthcare)
- East Bay Heritage Quilters (California)
- European Bulletin of Himalayan Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to reduce morbidity and mortality of tuberculosis, including drug resistant form, evidence-based health care standards should be introduced at all levels of health care system in Kyrgyzstan, the Health Ministry concluded.
Cochrane Reviews are internationally recognized as the highest standard in evidence-based health care.
teach you how to give yourself shots after you have been diagnosed with diabetes and explains how you manage the changes in your life * monitor hospitalized or home care patients health from moment to moment, visit to visit, and intervene when early signs of complications, poor response to therapies or medications occur, and work with other health care team members (physical therapists, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, advanced practice registered nurses [NPs, CNSs, CRNAs], and physicians to provide the most effective evidence-based health care available.
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabia, the Saudi Association for Evidence-Based Health Care will organize here on Wednesday the first symposium entitled "Towards Evidence Based Health Care".
Cochrane reviews are recognized as the gold standard in evidence-based health care.
99 Hardcover RK361 The concept of evidence-based health care is infiltrating dentistry.
In addition, the agencies draw on the methodological work of the Cochrane Collaboration, an international, not-for-profit organization that plays an important role in the field of evidence-based health care.