He is a writer and educator in the field of evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and co-authored "MSM: The Definitive Guide," (Freedom Press, 2003) with Dr.
What does EBCAM stand for?
EBCAM stands for Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBCAM
- Energy Board of Contract Appeals
- Enfield Borough Childminders' Association (UK)
- Ericsson Battery and Charging Algorithm
- European Baseball Coaches Association
- European Burn Casualties Association (Belgium)
- European Business Cycle Analysis
- East Boston Community Activity Corp (Boston, MA)
- Error Between Chair and Computer
- Error Between Chair and Keyboard
- European Business Council for Africa and the Mediterranean (Brussels, Belgium)
- East Bay California Arts Project
- East Bay Community Action Program (Rhode Island)
- Epic Battle Club at Virginia Tech
- East Bay Coalition Against the War
- Eggs, Bacon, Chips and Beans (English fast food breakfast)
- Evangel Bible Church of Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (New York, NY)
- E-Band Communications Corporation (San Diego, CA; wireless communications manufacturer; est. 2003)
- East Bay Conservation Corps (California)
- East Boulder Community Center (Boulder, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will also continue on as Project Director for the "Tufts Program in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine," a five-year initiative supported by a grant from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine of the National Institutes of Health to integrate complementary and alternative medicine into the four-year medical curriculum at Tufts University School of Medicine.