RFEIQ states that the biomass fuels utilized by the plants should be originated from maintainable resources and further informed that NCPI will need sellers to make available evidence of origin of all biomass materials and evidence that all material is created following applicable provincial rule and guidelines.
What does EOO stand for?
EOO stands for Evidence of Origin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EOO
We have 18 other meanings of EOO in our Acronym Attic
- European Oncology Nursing Society (Brussels, Belgium)
- Executive Office of Neighborhood Services (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Education Outdoors New Zealand
- EAB Order Office
- Education and Outreach Officer
- Emergency Operations Officer
- Equal Opportunity Officer
- Even Or Odd
- Every Other Odd (mathematics)
- Every Other Other
- Extent of Occurrence (ecology)
- Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center
- Enhanced Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Educational Organization for Orphans and Handicapped Children (philanthropic group; Canada)
- Equation-based Object-Oriented Languages and Tools (workshop)
- Equal Opportunity In Off-Post Housing
- Embedded Object-Oriented Production System
- Engineering Officer Of the Watch
- Early Oil Project (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Earth Orientation Parameters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extragonadal retroperitoneal germ cell tumor: Evidence of origin in the testis.
So far, the tests have been carried out on people claiming to be from Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Uganda and Sudan The Government argues that the voluntary tests can provide valuable evidence of origin.