Abid Qaiyum Suleri, the Executive Director of SDPI, said that there is a dearth of research evidence on various issues of national concern and policy think-tanks should rigorously provide research support to parliamentarians so as to strengthen their role in evidence based policy making.
What does EBPM stand for?
EBPM stands for Evidence Based Policy Making
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBPM
We have 2 other meanings of EBPM in our Acronym Attic
- East Brookfield Public Library (East Brookfield, MA)
- East Brunswick Public Library (East Brunswick, New Jersey)
- Encana Brasil Petroleo Limitada (Portuguese; Brazilian oil exploration firm)
- Environmental Business Products Limited (UK)
- Elan Béarnais Pau-Lacq-Orthez (French basketball club)
- Eclipse Business Process Management (Eclipse Foundation)
- Ecologically Based Pest Management (book)
- Edsen Breyer's Postcard Museum
- Electron Beam Position Monitor
- Enterprise Business Process Model
- Evidence-Based Preventive Medicine (healthcare)
- East Bay Physicians Medical Group (Berkeley, CA)
- East Bay Pulmonary Medical Group (San Pablo, CA)
- Ejams Banner Plus Network (online advertising)
- Euskara Biziberritzeko Plan Nagusia (Basque: Basque General Plan)
- Evidence-Based Policy Network (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Ekonominio Bendradarbiavimo Ir Pletros Organizacija (Lithuanian: Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Electronic Business Process Optimization
- Electronic Business Point of Contact
- Evidence Based Point of View
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Evidence Based Policy Making (EBPM) also, pilot projects have been recognized as important tools to develop 'evidence' of policy innovations (Cabinet Office 1999).
2002) "Making sense of 'what works': evidence based policy making as instrumental rationality" Public Policy and Administration, 17(3):61-75.