Cadenza is the leading software algorithm that ensures the use of clinical evidence based medical software in deciding which test to approve in order to maximize patient outcome benefit and minimize overall costs.
What does EBM stand for?
EBM stands for Evidence Based Medical (statistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBM
We have 116 other meanings of EBM in our Acronym Attic
- Environmentally Benign Manufacturing
- Epidermolysis Bullosa, Macular Type
- Équipements et Biens Mobiliers (French: Equipment and Furniture Goods; taxation)
- Espresso Book Machine
- European Business Manager
- Evan Burton-Martin (design)
- Evangelical Baptist Mission
- Evangelical Bible Mission, Inc.
- Event Based Maintenance (US Navy)
- Everyone but Microsoft
- Evidence-Based Management
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Executive Board Meeting
- Expressed Breast Milk
- Extended Battery Module (various companies)
- Extrusion Blow Moulding
- East Bronx Ministerial Association (New York)
- East Buffalo Media Association
- Easton Business Management Association (Easton, Maryland)
- Economy Borough Municipal Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
PET Management Services (PMS) enables Imagin Nuclear Partners (INP) to deliver specialized evidence based medical solutions for cardiac disease diagnostics and treatments driven by bioinformatics.
Marc Klapholz, Chief of the Heart Failure Prevention and Treatment Program at Saint Vincent's said "We believe that Daxor's Blood Volume Analyzer will provide critical diagnostic information that will further our evidence based medical approach to the treatment of congestive heart failure.