Evidence Based Decision Making Bonnie Blank and Carol-Ann Yakiwchuk conducted a board education session on "Evidence-based decision making--making sense of the research.
What does EBDM stand for?
EBDM stands for Evidence Based Decision Making
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EBDM
We have 4 other meanings of EBDM in our Acronym Attic
- Ericsson Bluetooth Developer Kit (Bluetooth)
- East Bay Debae League (California)
- Ecosystems & Biogeochemical Dynamics Laboratory (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Electronic Based Distributed Learning (US DoD)
- Employee Benefit/Deduction Limits
- European Business Driving License
- Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition (pinball machine)
- Economics of Behaviour and Decision Making (seminar series; London, England, UK)
- Electron Beam Direct Manufacturing
- Enterprise for Business & Development Management (Pakistan)
- Electronic Bulk Mail Delivery Note (South African Post Office)
- Elective Bodies Disqualification Order (Bangladesh)
- Enterprise and Business Development Office (University of Leicester; UK)
- Extrahepatic Bile Duct Obstruction
- Event-Based Dynamic Programming
- Evidence-Based Dental Practice
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Dystrophica Recessiva
- Evans Blue Disappearance Rate (pregnancy)
- Elliott Bay/Duwamish Restoration Program (aka Elliott Bay/Duwamish Restoration Panel; Washington)
- Encrypted Baseband Data Recording Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
pdf Evidence-Based Centers Evidence Based Decision Making, www.