The evaluation, posted on the ADA Evidence Analysis Library web site, answers several recently raised questions concerning aspartame.
What does EAL stand for?
EAL stands for Evidence Analysis Library (American Dietetic Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAL
We have 90 other meanings of EAL in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Analytical Laboratory
- Environmental Assessment Level
- Equipment Application List
- Equivalent Axle Load
- Établissement d'Accueil et de Loisirs (French: Establishment of Home and Leisure)
- Ethiopian Airlines
- European Accreditation Cooperation for Laboratories
- Evaluation Assurance Level
- Évaluation d'Une Anomalie Lipidique (French: Abnormal Lipid Evaluation)
- Évaluation de l'Apprenti Lecteur (French: Apprentice Reader Evaluation)
- Examen d'Aptitudes Linguistiques (French: Language Proficiency Examination)
- Expertise et Audit Lafarge (French: Lafarge Expertise and Audit)
- Extremely Awesome Lotto (South-Africa lotto database software)
- Extended Average Level-(Relativistic) Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock
- Endodermal-Amyloplast Less 1 (genetics)
- Evaluation Assurance Level 1 (lowest ranking)
- Evaluation Assurance Level 4
- Evaluation Assurance Level 7 (highest ranking)
- East African Legislative Assembly
- East African Library Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meal replacement is also mentioned in the 2007 Nutrition Position Paper of the American Diabetes Association, and is supported by the American Dietetic Association's Evidence Analysis Library, which cites eight randomized clinical trials in which patients who replaced between one and three meals a day lost 2.