It was Lyon's first defeat of the season, leaving Bordeaux, PSG and fourth-placed Lorient, who drew 1-1 at Evian Thonon Gaillard on Saturday, as the only unbeaten sides in Ligue 1.
What does ETG stand for?
ETG stands for Evian Thonon Gaillard (French football club)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETG
We have 73 other meanings of ETG in our Acronym Attic
- Episode Treatment Groups (Symmetry Health Data Systems, Inc.)
- Ethan-Theresa-Gwen (Passions TV show characters)
- Ethylglucuronide (metabolite)
- European Transport Group (US Air Force)
- European Tripartite Group
- EurotaxGlass's (UK)
- Eutrophication Task Group (OSPAR Commission)
- Evangelische Täufergemeinde (Evangelical Baptist Church)
- Evening Times Glasgow (Scotland, UK)
- Every Tree Grows (band)
- Exchange Traded Gold
- Exhibition & Travel Group (China)
- Expeditionary Training Group (US Navy Expeditionary Combat Enterprise)
- Expert Task Group
- Exposed Tee Grid (suspended ceilings)
- Even-Tempered Gaussian Atomic Orbital
- Eight Trey Gangster Crips (gang)
- Évian Thonon Gaillard Football Club (France)
- Enforcement Technology Group Inc.
- European Triticeae Genomics Initiative (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poulsen also headed to France, completing a permanent switch for an undisclosed fee to ambitious promoted club Evian Thonon Gaillard.
Of the newly promoted trio, champions Evian Thonon Gaillard are no bigger than 11-10 for an immediate return to the second tier while second-placed Ajaccio and third-placed Dijon are both odds-on at 8-11 and 4-6 respectively.