He is everything man is not, the ultimate Other outered and uttered by man himself.
What does E-MAN stand for?
E-MAN stands for Everything Man (Jimmy Castor, music artist)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of E-MAN
We have 11 other meanings of E-MAN in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental LIDAR
- E-Prints in Library and Information Science
- Ethernet Local Management Interface
- Expedited Labour Market Opinion (Canada)
- Edge Label Switch Router (MPLS)
- Endothelial Cell-Monocyte
- Expectation and Maximization (algorithm)
- Electronic Mail
- Educational-Metropolitan Area Network (Spokane, WA)
- Electricity Metering Accuracy Program (Canada)
- Electronic Map
- Engineers in Model & Simulation
- E-Mail Access through the Telephone Using Speech Technology Resources
- Enhanced-Multicast Broadcast Service
- E-Containing Mast Cells
- Embedded Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Extended Minimum-Degree Spanning Tree
- E-Mail Me
- Enhanced Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
MM EVERYTHING EVERYTHING Man Alive Manchester quartet throw everything into this and it feels like a huge puzzle.
With Europe's most advanced aircraft rendered powerless by the ash-filled atmosphere, it's Hilux that once again has proved itself the master of everything man and nature can put in its path.
Reading this novel almost at a sitting, thinking that it is like the first Mad Max movie, stripped of its cartoony pop culture sheen (entertainment wearing an apocalyptic mask), that it is like Samuel Beckett stripped of his humor, thinking too that The Road reminds us of the fragility of everything man has built, I wondered whether the cold, long shadow of 9/11 didn't also shape McCarthy's narrative.
In his weekly motoring column in a national Sunday newspaper, Clarkson described the DB9 as: "The union of everything man knows about technology, machinery and refinement and knee-tremblingly, good looking.