IBM WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager, designed to boost the productivity of mobile workers by giving them highly secure, uninterrupted access to data.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Everyplace Connection Manager (IBM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Estonian Centre on Medicines
- Étude et Conception Mécanique (French engineering company)
- Euro Carreaux Matériaux (French tile company)
- European Christian Mission (various nations)
- European Cities Monitor (survey)
- European Common Market
- European Congress of Mathematics
- Evaluation Capability Module
- Every Child Matters (UK)
- Every Child Ministries (Hebron, IN)
- Exam Content Manual
- Exceptional Case Marking (grammar syntax theory)
- Executive Career Management
- Executive Committee Member (various organizations)
- Executive Control Message
- Exempt Commercial Market
- Existing Customer Management
- Expander Connection Manager (SAS)
- Expendable Crew Member (science fiction character)
- Exponential Correlation Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
11b wireless networking, CompactFlash or SD Card slots, IBM's WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager software and an integrated slide out QWERTY keyboard.
These include the WebSphere Everyplace Access Client, WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager Client (which allows seamless handoff between different types of network), and the WebSphere Micro Environment.
IBM has supplied its WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager software so that users need not log on each time they move between areas of different network coverage.
E[acute accent]Industry-Leading Components E[acute accent]The solution relies on IBM's WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager, scalable communications software that optimizes bandwidth; enables cross-network roaming; encrypts data; and integrates networks, server hardware, device operating systems, and mobile security protocols.
Using a device or laptop, with WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager (WECM), IBM's mobile employees are able to move from location to location enjoying secure, high-speed access to information when roaming across wireless networks, without interrupting web connections or losing an existing session.
Under the terms of the agreement Intermec will install the IBM WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager into its mobile computers.
The Zaurus enterprise handheld, running WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager software, will allow mobile employees to securely roam, enjoying high-speed access to information seamlessly across multiple networks without interrupting Web connections or losing an existing session.