He says supermarket operators that are succeeding in HBC have mastered the technique of providing everyday fair pricing combined with a consistent level of in-store service.
What does EDFP stand for?
EDFP stands for Everyday Fair Pricing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDFP
We have 2 other meanings of EDFP in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Defense Financial Management Training Course (US Army)
- Educational Foundation
- Marburg-Schonstadt (airport code; Germany)
- Michelstadt (airport code; Germany)
- Eating Disorder Foundation of Orange County (Lake Forest, CA)
- Early Diastolic Filling Period (echocardiography)
- Economic Development Finance Professional
- Elko Daily Free Press (Elko, NV)
- Engine Driven Fuel Pump (aircraft and other engined vehicles)
- Engineering Data For Provisioning
- Ober-Moerlen (airport code; Germany)
- Allendorf/Eder (airport code; Germany)
- Effective Date of Federal Recognition
- Electronic Diary Feedback Report
- Emmanuel Diais Formation Recrutement (French training and recruitment company)
- East District Family Resource Center (Richmond, VA)
- Economic Development Foundation of Rhode Island (Cumberland, RI)
- Economic Development Finance Service (National Association of Development Organizations)
- Electronic Departure from Specifications
- Extended Depth-First-Search (wireless networking algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, we have continued the 1994 fourth quarter trend of strong product margins, seeing a favorable shift in our merchandise mix to higher margin goods while maintaining a strategy of everyday fair pricing," said Jack Smith, chairman, president and chief executive officer.